|Fran & Kwadwo 1972|
All remains a labor of love on my part, and many, many hours of work, which is why I've basically ceased blogging these past months.
Projects currently underway:
- Updating BETUMI's website (a long-overdue project)
- A trailer for The Ghana Cookbook (stay tuned)
- Events, articles, and signings to be arranged. Already planned:
- November 13, 2015: cooking demonstration and luncheon at New Leaf Initiative in State College using recipes from the book.
- January 28, 2016: Accra, Ghana. Book launching at Flair Catering (with Barbara!) Hopefully, events will also take place in the San Francisco Bay Area, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, and Portland, Oregon.
Many of you know one of my favorite sayings from Ghana that has long been my mantra:
"Little, by little, the chicken drinks water."
|The family keeps growing|