Saturday, November 07, 2009

More African-food themed t-shirts


A few years ago I was excited to note some African-food themed t-shirts available through cafepress.com and bought a couple for myself. I just got an e-mail from Wesley Chenoweth, the designer, that he has some new designs, from tie-dye and retro t-shirts and accessories with the "got fufu" message, to a wide variety of "I Love" African foods shirts featured, with messages such as these those below. You African food lovers might want to check them out.

1 comment:

SugarHeart said...

Hi Fran.I wanted to let you know about an excellent African restaurant that has recently opened up in Union New jersey. its called Garden City Restaurant. The have a resident chef..The food is delicious.Pass by anytime you are in new jersey..Pass the Word to all Ghanaian food enthusiasts in new york and New jersey!